Saturday, February 6, 2016

1220 VIEWS!!!

HI THERE!!!!!!!

HIIIIIII!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHY I'M REALLY EXCITED??!!!??? BECAUSE 1220 VIEWS ARE ON MY PAGE!!!!!
I'm so glad that people have been checking in enough to give me 1220 views!!!!! Now the question is, is that actual people reading my blog views, or my views? Hard to say. Anyway to thank you all I am going to post another posts: ta da here it is, as well as lots of polls (because everyone likes clicking buttons right?). So enough about me, here's the post:

I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND TO BE IN A PARADE!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIVE IT!??!! To most of my readers, this isn't a surprise, but to those who didn't know, I'm so EXCITED!!! You might be wondering, what does it mean to preform in a disney
Image Courtesy of: Media Global
parade? Well it means from now on, I have rehearsals on Saturdays where we learn a routine to music ... and then dance it for twenty minutes straight. And smile the whole time of course! This year we are doing the dance to You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray!!!! Disney does the parade lineup a little different with the taller kids in front and the smaller kids in back, which is really exciting because typically I'm in the back because I'm tall, but this time I'M FRONT AND CENTER!!! I'm not sure if I'll be there permanently but for now it makes my year!!! Also at disney, we have a showcase which is kinda like a competition with no 'competing' element to it. We are bring my tap dance, Happy and 7 Nation Army my jazz dance. Also while I'm there I get the chance to go on rides and explore disneyland with my wonderful fantastic dance group!! (While consists but is not limited to: Taylor, Alicia, Rachel, MikelleClaire and Faith) This wonderful trip starts for me on April 1!! I can't wait!

THE POLLS ON GOOGLE ARE NOT WORKING! WOULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TYPE YOUR ANSWERS IN A COMMENT BELOW THIS POST AND SAY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE PLEASE?
The polls are not working.

Along with the Disneyland post I also wanted to update you on my blog and a thing I just realized. I have like five or six series of posts going on at once. I want to get them all done, but I would also like to hear what y'all would want to hear first and if you even like polls at all. If you could tell me by voting on the bottom of this post in the comments, that would make me day! :) Along the subject of polls I want to know how you feel about me doing at least three more posts on the subject of Nutcracker, and if you think it's a bad or good idea. Also do you remember when I asked you which post was your favorite, it's that time of year again!!!! If you could vote for your favorite post so far thank would be fantabolus!! If you want to go back and read any of the posts in which I have posted and you can't find them on the home page there is instructions in the ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! section of my blog. Anyway thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and I sure hoped you liked it!!!

- Ali Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment