Monday, February 8, 2016

New Update on the Polls!

Hi there!

This is not a post, but a way you can vote on the polls! I will link the poll and you can click on it and vote! I hope this is helpful!

Which Series Next?

Nutcracker?

Which is your favorite post?

How much do you like this blog?

Moral of the story, Google has ruined your voting experience. But I see no reason why your clicking button experience should be compromised. So I made you polls!!!!!

Anyway before you vote you should know:

1. I love this site, because it has helped me revive my polls, but it is covered in ads. Pay attention to step 2 - 4

2. DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTONS THAT SAY DOWNLOAD, PLAY NOW, WATCH NOW, OR CLICK HERE!!!! They will download upsetting things onto your computer. (Actually I don't know because I've never clicked on them, but it's just not a good idea to click on them period.)

3. Click inside the circle of protection where you will be safe.

4. After you've click on an answer click on the bottom that says: Click here to vote! :)

5. Thank you for voting on my polls, have a wonderful day! A new post will be up on Saturday!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog,

- Ali Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment