Thursday, May 5, 2016

"The Happiest Place on Earth..." Pt. 2

Hi there!!

Let's start off where we ended, shall we?

The Show!!!
Photo Courtesy of: My mom :)
So the beginning of the third day was the same, I was dropped off at Taylor's house to be her adopted sister for the day. We got ready, which included Taylor making me look like a tribal warrior, and set out to Backstage Disney. When we got back there we practiced our finale on pavement, which doesn't really work on pavement, but you know what, it's okay. While we were practicing we got to see a few other dances, and OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUS THE GROUPS FROM JAPAN WERE SO GOOD!! They would throw a baton in the air do a backflip into a triple pirouette (on pavement mind you) and then catch the baton. They were fantastic! The all 150ish of us were shuffled to the theater, if you've even been to Disney it's the fantasyland theatre.We were all really nervous to do our dances, especially with having to change backstage to do two dances. But when we got on stage I didn't want to leave, it was such a cool experience!! But if any of you are going to preform there make sure you practice spacing the dance so then it goes long, but shallow depth wise because the stage was very long so exits and entrances were tricky. The showcase ended at about eleven am and had the rest of the day to explore the park!! I was really excited because for the past two days I had not been able to go on many rides.
San Diego
Photo Credits: Me (that's right I'm good at taking pictures) 
The Vomrich's got a guide and invited me along (once again thank you guys so much!). For all of you who don't know what a guide is it's basically a person who tags along with you and is an instant fastpass for any ride you want. (for those of you who don't know what a fastpass is it's a special ticket you can get to let you cut the line). So we went on: grizzly rapids, Ariel's ride, the shooting game at California adventure x2, goody's plane ride twice, CALIFORNIA SCREAMING twice, tower of terror and soaring over California in California Adventure. Then we switched over to Disneyland where we did Materhorn x2 (right and left track), the teacups, Splash Mountain (at 9:00pm) and the Haunted Mansion. Here's a map for visual. My all-time favorite ride was California Screaming, but I really didn't like Tower of Terror, I thought it killed the vibe of Disneyland. After all those rides it was eleven at night and I went home with my parents exhausted.

This is what happens when you spend 22 hours
in the car...
The next day was a Monday and a day with my family, we went to California Adventure and did the majority of rides there, but I did get to do Space Mountain. I window shopped whereas my sister Sydney and Samantha actually shopped (I didn't get anything surprise surprise!) I was really sad when it was time to leave, but it's okay, I had SO MUCH FUN!!!! After that we left Disneyland and drove to San Diego which was GORGEOUS!!! For the next couple of days it was way more laid back, we and my family went beach scouting and shopped more. I actually did end up getting something a really cute bag for Europe this year. (YES I'M GOING TO EUROPE!!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE ACTAL UNITED UNITED STATES BEFORE SO I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Wanna hear all about it? Vote on the poll!). Then we drove to Las Vegas which I realized that I really didn't like. Then we drove home. 22 hours of driving total!!!! WHOO HOO!!!

Thank you so very much people of the world for reading my blog. I will hopefully have a new post up tomorrow and then maybe one up on the 14 (show day!!). Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you enjoyed it!

- Ali Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment