Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Final Bows

Hi there!!

Today is the day, the last post of this blog. It's kinda sad how fast this year has gone isn't it? Today I'm going to review my blogging journey and then talk about the future of this blog.

When I started this blog I was a year younger and unsure about whether or not this blog would work. I thought no one would ever read it, and that I wouldn't like it. I was also a lot further away from where I was today dance wise, and I didn't know what I wanted to do with dance.
Me and Claire at a dance competition
Photo Courtesy of: My mom

Throughout the blogging journey I've learned that I LOVE blogging! Yes, sometimes it was a pain to get three posts done by the end, but I really did love every second that I got to share through writing. I love having a voice and I enjoy when people check my blog to see what I have written and care about what's going on with me. I've never been stumped about what to write about because this blog gave me the freedom to write about what ever I want (which always involves dance). Thank you all for reading my blog and voting on my polls, you inspire me to keep blogging.

I've also come a long way through dance in this blogging journey. I got my first 'solo' part in the Nutcracker, I've been in a Disney Parade, and I've become a part of Ballet West. But I've also realized where I want to go with my dancing career which is to the big stage. Is it a crazy dream to be a prima ballerina with the New York City Ballet? Absolutely. But is that going to stop me from trying? NOPE. I have the passion to do what ever it takes to get to where I want to go.

I've also grown a lot in my faith. For those of you who don't know, I'm a Christian and love God with my life. This year I have taken my faith as my own and decided to live for Christ every single second of every day. This is also another reason why I want to join NYCB. I want to spread the gospel that Jesus has died and rose for everyone, especially in the dance world.
My feet at the beach
Photo Courtesy of: Me

Well, this blog has shaped me and make me realize where I am today. Today I am a 15 year old girl who has a passion for Christ and wants to dance forever.

Finally that leaves me with where this blog is going next. So will I keep blogging? Yes! Just I don't think I still will on this blog. I have so much left to write about and so much left to tell you! So I am making a new blog! When it is finished I will put the link here.

Before I leave I would like to say thank you. Thank you to: Taylor, Claire P., Alicia, Mikelle, Holly, Bella, Madison, Lucily, Val, Rachel, Faith, Alex, Sofie, Jenna, Sami, Megan, Aly, Mia, and Savannah. I love you all so much and have had so much fun dancing with you!

For the last time, thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I hope you liked it!

- Ali Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment