Sunday, January 3, 2016

My Leotards!!

Hi there!!!!

MERRY SUPER BELATED CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and for everyone who does not celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a great day!! I thought it would be a good idea to do a dance haul leotard random stuff thing. Basically this post will be all about leotards and more posts to come about the rest of the things.
While writing this post I reallized that I had a TON of leotards, as did my dog (pictured above). Thank you very much to my Mom, who bought all these leotards for me. I love you! :)
My Leotard Collection:
jk
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My first leotard is a plain, clothish material cami in black. I truly only wear this leotard during competitions and shows, because it's easy to put under itchy costumes during dress rehearsals. This leotard is from Mirella in size 14 it is in the color Black.
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My second leotard is also black. This leotard, surprisingly enough, used to have a cool lace back to it but I put it in the washer, on cool, and when it was drip drying the feltish stuff that was used to make the lace design started to fall off, and it did until all of it was off. I still like it though, especially the way the mesh comes from to back to front. I got it from Dance Boutique when I first got my pointe shoes. It's from Motionwear and it is in size: Small Adult.
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My third leotard is black (surprise!) and has lace all over it. The lace is not super breathable, and it shrinks a little when you wash it. Although it is a very pricy leotard, it's really pretty. The lace that is in the front is a little annoying but it's not to bad. Mine also has a small rip in the back of the lace, but it blends in well. The leotard is a Suffolk leotard and it is in size: Petite and the color Black Mascara.
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My fourth leotard is another black leotard, it's also another cami, but it has a cool backing to it. I really like this one because it's simple but it still has a lot of flare. It's super breathable as well. It's Mirella, in the size Adult Medium in Black.
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My fifth leotard is new, and is black. I have not gotten a chance to wear this one to class because I just got it for Christmas. I have wanted this leotard for the longest time!! It's very cofterable as well as beautiful!!! The dots on the leotard are smaller in really life than in the picture and the sleeves come to the tips of my shoulders rather than closer to my neck, but those things are minor details. I was originally going to get this one in white, so if anyone gets it white please send me a picture. Also this leotard is in collection called to Dot Collection by:Natalie Couture, and I love all of the ones in the collection. Here is the link if you want to check it out, just look at the ones that say dot on them. This is a Natalie Couture leotard in size Adult Small in the color Black.
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
My sixth leotard is PERIWINKLE!!! (NOT BLACK! YAY!) I got this one to wear on Fridays, which is the only day in our studio we are allowed to wear colored leotards. I also haven't gotten a chance to wear this one to class yet, but it is the most comfortable leotard I have even put on! The color is sooooo pretty, and the lace is fantastic and more breathable than the third leotard. It's also in the New York City Ballet collection which makes me reallllllly excited because NYCB is my favorite company!!!!!! It's a Danskin leotard is the color Dusted Periwinkle is size Small.
Fun with the Mirrors
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
Bloopers
Photo Credits: Me taken by my sissy Samantha
Editing Credits: Photo Grid
A big thank you to my sister Samantha for helping me for about an hour with the whole thing. (She wouldn't let me take a picture of her so I found this one on my mom's phone, it was from a race she was in on the 2th). Thank you to my mom for letting me use her phone, P.S. you can delete all of them from your phone now :). 
Anyway more posts to come about the other things, I really hope you enjoyed this, thanks once again to my sissy Samantha and my Mom! If you like the way the pictures came together the template I used was from Photo Grid. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

- Ali Grace

2 comments:

  1. Ali, you are so gorgeous! And your feet OH MY LORD😍😍 and I love the periwinkle one and can't wait to see it soon:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, you are so gorgeous! And your feet OH MY LORD😍😍 and I love the periwinkle one and can't wait to see it soon:) <3

    ReplyDelete