Saturday, November 21, 2015

Feet Fetishes

Hi there!!

This post came completely out of the blue, but this is a topic I feel like needed to be addressed and I needed another blog post. I do realize that this post is rather disgusting, but it is a post I am passionate about. So if you do not like hearing stories of my gross feet, than you can skip this post and come back next week.

I am a little obsessed with taking pictures of my feet, ask Mikelle. I personally like it's keeping a diary of your feet, by taking pictures of them when ever they are bleeding or when a new blister appears. You might ask, how do I get so many blisters on my feet? Well, because you asked her is a story of my beautifully bloody feet. You're welcome :).

1. My first blister
My very first blister before it popped
I first got this blister, not even from my pointe shoes, but from Claire's mother's Ugg Boots. It was Autumn Aloft and it was getting very cold, and I had flip flops on. Claire's very kind mother offered me her Ugg boots. I was very thankful for her giving me them because my feet were getting cold. there was only one problem, the boots were a tad to small for my left foot, and would rub on my heal when ever I walked. At fist I didn't notice, but then it began to get more painful. After I took of the boots, I saw indeed I had a large blister. The next was Monday a.k.a. pointe class. It popped and it was very painful. It also didn't go away very fast, and hurt very much.

2. My bloody blister
Photo taken from my locker at school
I didn't even know I had this one until one day I was at school when a kid stepped on my foot. It was no big deal, I knew he/she didn't mean it but it hurt pretty bad. The more I walked the more I felt the bottom of my flip flop getting stickier. I thought it was juice I had stepped in but it wasn't. My blister which the kid had stepped on was bleeding profusely all over my flip flop.

3. My infected blister
This photo was taken in the better days
I got this one during Waltz (waltz of the flowers) rehearsal. My toe pad was bothering me very very much, and the side of my right foot my rubbing up against the box of my shoe. over the hour and thirty minute class this gradually got more and more painful, until for about a minute the pain was unbearable. That was when I realized that a blister was created and popped in one hour and 1/2 class. Over time this blister began to get more and more disgusting, until one day when it looked quite infected. My father who is a doctor, had to agree that it wasn't infected badly but it was infected. (It was pusing). After many nights of pure hydrogen dioxide and pain it recovered and it is looking much better today.

4. The one on top on my foot
It's beautiful isn't it?
I really have no idea how i got this one. It just appeared.

Thank you so much for reading, I know this post is fairly disgusting but next week will be back to normal.

- Ali Grace

2 comments: